Friday 30 November 2018

through the years: november

As it's the end of the month, it's time for yet another look at old outfits I've worn in Novembers past. Here we go:




 2011: I chose the first picture mainly because of the hair - just look at it! The outfit isn't anything special; a top and a skirt I diy'd. That's very early 2010s Laura, though! And I chose the second one because I look cute, haha. The second one is also something I would probably still wear today. I still have that bodysuit and the scarf. These were also the best jeans I've ever had and I loved that blouse a lot, too. Sometimes I look at old pictures of myself when I had my sidecut and think that it's wild that I had it for such a long time and that at times it definitely wasn't the one. Other times I look at the same pictures and kind of want to get it done again. Not going to do that, though, it can stay in the past.


 2012: Almost all of the photos of me from November 2012 feature a split lip and cut and bruised face (feel free to go have a look in my archives!) but this one was the exception and must've been taken before my very unfortunate meeting with the ground, the bus floor or whatever I banged myself into (That happened a lot, especially the first year of uni, el oh el. Can laugh about it now, but it wasn't that funny at the time.). Anyway.. The top is the same one from the year before, the scarf is the one I always (still) wear and these shorts were a favourite. I was gutted when the zipper in them finally broke. Pretty sure I would've had a cardigan on with this outfit in November, though!


 2013: I feel like I used to dress much more interestingly and look a lot more fun a couple years - or more - back. I mean, this one is fun, isn't it. I only own the scarf and the braces currently, but I definitely still wear blazers, would want to own some little wedges like these again and would consider print trousers like these if a pair I fancied came up. This definitely makes me want to wear more colour, more pattern and more of these braces!



 2014: I really like this outfit! Bloody love these trousers and wish I had worn them more this autumn before it got too cold to show some ankle. Such a great 2nd hand find. I also loved this lace top, but had to sell it years ago as it got too small, haha. And, again, I loved that scarf and am gutted and slightly annoyed with my mum who got rid off it. Fair enough, it was hers, but I would've wanted to wear it more than just once! And since I'm saying no to my 2011 sidecut, maybe it's time for a full chop then? I always want to cut my hair, haha! (Also, I'm pretty sure these are from earlier on in the autumn even though I did post these photos in November. So they count!)


2018: It seems I have no outfits or real pictures of myself from Novembers of 2015-2017. Shocker. So we're back to current times. If you've not seen it yet, this is what I've been wearing most recently!

Honestly, these were mostly good ones, I feel. And surprisingly I was wearing a lot of trousers - I suppose that happens with colder weather. What's your favourite Laura-outfit from November or is there something you think looks completely ridiculous?

You can find through the years posts from other months here:
 JanFebMarAprMayJunJul & AugSep | Oct
SHARE:

1 comment

Corinne said...

Wow those tartan pants are amazing. You are so lucky you can pull of both long and short hair!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig