Monday 19 November 2018

project 365: week forty-six


 316: It's been very November..


 317: ..but there's been some pretty skies as well.


 318: I relocated a lot of my lip products onto my desk so that I'd use more of a variety, but I still keep using the same colours every day, haha.



 319: Love this pretty building (in the first picture) next to my physiotherapist's, and the market hall (in the second picture) is looking lovely with the Christmas lights on as well. I've actually never been to the market hall even though I always think I should go in when walking past. So that's something I'm going to need to do.


321: Gutted that I forgot to take photos both on Friday and Sunday, especially as I had been doing so well this year. But basically I spent the weekend watching the Haunting of Hill House, finally. It was so good.

How was your last week?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig