Monday 26 November 2018

project 365: week forty-seven


 323: Started the week with getting some more blood tests done.


 324: I have this little diary that I use to write down good days and happy things so that at some point there should be something on every day and if I ever am feeling down I can look through it to remember good memories and that I have been happy on that particular date at one point and will be again at another. I learned it from Reader's Digest years ago, haha! And the diary has cute little illustrations and travel related quotes.


 325: A real tragedy of burnt chips. Still ate most of them, though.


 327: Packing wintery clothes like these wee mittens as I'm currently on my way to Lapland.




 328: It was the first weekend of the Christmas markets so obviously I had to go even though I wasn't going to get anything. And as I'm probably going to be away for the rest of the time the markets are on I'm glad I took the time to have a little wander around.


329: How cute is this holly candle holder!
SHARE:

1 comment

Corinne said...

The candle holder is lovely! I hope your bloods come back okay!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig