Tuesday 13 November 2018

project 365: week forty-five


 309: What a fun time: trialling new drugs. I'm currently trying out these two and going to physiotherapy. It's expensive being ill, guys. Both of these meds also have drowsiness and tiredness as side effects, so my general mood these days is just bloody sleepy!


 310: The other week I had some normal baked goods with gluten at my uncle and auntie's, and actually felt fine so I've been finally reintroducing gluten back into my diet. Not going to overdo it at once since I've been gluten-free for almost a year, but I am so excited to have all the bread and other things. And brunches like this.


 311: A week into November I finally got around to updating my bujo. It's more practical than pretty atm - if it gets pretty at some point I'll probably share more of it, haha!


 312: Forgot I got these woolly socks from my (other) auntie and uncle in the summer and now they're more weather appropriate to wear. The pattern is really pretty and I think I might want to knit something similar myself.


 313: This is still the face mask I'm using. My skin's been really strange/bad lately though, so let me know if you have any favourite masks or other products!


 314: Pretty much the most put-together I was last week.


315: Didn't do anything special for Remembrance Day/Father's Day but both of those happened.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig