Monday 5 November 2018

project 365: week forty-four


 302: Running boring errands that I didn't take photos of. So here's a quick self-portrait.


 303: Little cemetery walks. I will enjoy a cemetery walk any time of the year, but I suppose it's also the thing to do during the season of Halloween/All Saints' Day/Remembrance Day.


 304: Halloween pumpkin pancakes! That's basically as festive things got around here. I ate pancakes and watched some spooky-ish TV. (I enjoyed watching the new Sabrina but I'm not quite sure if I actually like it or not. But I've not yet seen any of the other spooky shows everyone is talking about, haha!)


 305: A duvet day with Moomins.


 306: These are not bliss balls or anything with dates or anything healthy (although I'd like to make something like that, too!), but just some basic Swedish chocolate balls. Couldn't replicate the taste of the ones I had as a child, but I definitely still ate all of these.


 307: My plan was to go to church and visit the graves on All Saints' which would've been nice. I love seeing a cemetery when it's lit by all the candles. But I'm pretty sure the fact that I ended up staying in bed with a migraine surprises nobody.


308: Sunday was such a pretty day and I spent most of it visiting my uncle and auntie. They're moving away from the city and I'm actually sad that this might have been the last time or at least one of the last times of seeing them here. Who would've thought that it's actually nice to have family live in the same city as you?
SHARE:

1 comment

Laila said...

Those chocolate balls look amazing! // It's sad to have family move away - but at least you've been able to have them there for some time and it sounds like you're certainly making the most of the time you do have locally xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig