Monday 28 January 2019

project 365: week iv


 021: Woke up early to see the moon, but in vain because it was cloudy and by the time it cleared up the eclipse was pretty much over.


 022: Cats.


 023: I've made so much vegetable tagine I'll be eating it for the unforeseeable. I have tagine in my freezer, tagine in my fridge, tagine on my plate and tagine in my tummy.


 024: It continues to snow almost daily.


 025: I was watching this Moomin gala thing for the new Moomin series. It only comes out next month in Finland, so I'll have to wait a bit to actually watch it (and tbh I'd rather watch it in English but not sure if I can find it anywhere?). I'm not that excited for it but I will definitely check it out and give it a chance. I (obviously) love the 90s Moomins and nothing will compare to that, but the new one does look quite cute, I'll give it that!



 026: Pretty winter scenery. I always want to go explore this little tower on this hill but it's fenced off. I'm pretty sure I could get in anyway but think it's best to be good and not trespass.


027: It was National Chocolate Cake Day on Sunday so I made a cake!
SHARE:

1 comment

Hena Tayeb said...

mm that cake looks good.
we hardly had any snow this year and I'd love to get some.. enough for the kids to go and play in.. enough to snow tube..

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig