Monday 7 January 2019

project 365: week I

It's a new year and time for yet another Project 365 and new photos for every day of the year. Here's what my first week of 2019 looked like:





 001: Didn't have plans to do anything for New Year's and the weather was less than ideal so it's good I stayed inside. But it turned out that I could see all the fireworks from the city and my neighbours really well from my window. The fireworks and the rain actually looked quite pretty.


 002: Just as I took my old calendar down and realized I didn't have a new one, I got one in the post. It's obviously a Moomin one.


 003: Up early for once and it was pretty.


 004: More Moomin things.


 005: A pretty sunset.


006: My plan was to put more effort into my photos this year - for this Project 365 and in general - but that hasn't really happened so far. It's only the first week, though! At the same time, this is definitely what my life mostly looks like; piling all of my stuff onto my bed so that I can do everything in bed and never need to leave.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig