Friday 4 January 2019

project 365: week fifty-two

I hope you've started 2019 wonderfully! Before getting into the new year I still have my last pictures from 2018 that I forgot to post earlier. So here's the finale of last year's Project 365:


358: Went to attend the Declaration of Christmas Peace in person for the first time. Growing up I'd always argue - mostly with my grandma - about wanting to see The Snowman on Christmas Eve but would always lose as it was on at the same time as the Declaration of Christmas Peace. Now I can watch The Snowman any time I want to (and obviously did), but had time for this, too. It was just a tad bit cold standing in one place for about an hour, but I still had a lovely time. Grandma would've been proud. (And you could briefly see me on TV, haha.)


 359: Another Christmas movie I need to see every year. I love It's A Wonderful Life. It's definitely my favourite Christmas film, but it might be my all-round favourite film, too.


 360: Lil' lights.


 361: I was going to say this was me finishing off my Christmas treats, but honestly I still had things to eat after this.


 362: I've basically been living on hot chocolate and candy canes.


 363: I am obsessed with pheasants and get really excited when I see them. And now that I live in the south, I see them much more often than I used to which is great.


 364: My precious. I only got two Christmas presents this year (I was on my own, I only asked for Moomin mugs, and didn't really want anything! Also trying not to be here for consumerism and capitalism, woop woop.), but even if I had gotten more, this would've been my favourite. (Also, as I was at mum's earlier on in December, she made me an advent calendar with little presents leading up to Christmas, some of which were sweets and some something a bit bigger. So saying I got two gifts may not be the whole truth, ha.)


365: I've actually been outside during the holiday period, too; to go to church, to the shop, on a little walk, whatever. Here's proof of that.

Cannot believe that's another year and another year's Project 365 done! I'm going to keep on doing this still, because I want to be better - with my photography and with not missing any days. Anyway, I hope 2018 was good to you and that 2019 only gets better!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig