Monday 21 January 2019

project 365: week III


 014: A nice picture of the Moomin mugs I have at my flat (and not at my mum's) or just some dishes waiting to be washed? Definitely not the latter..


 015: Had physiotherapy, run some errands and that was basically a full day that totally wiped me out, gave me a migraine and I napped the rest of it. I woke up five to midnight, remembered Project 365 and took this glamorous shadow portrait.


 016: I wanted something sweet that I could have only one or two every now and then, so I got these grandma sweets. But I cannot stop eating them. Or couldn't because clearly I've eaten them all already.


 017: Every time I make these stupid noodles I make them just a tad too hot for myself (although usually I chop my own veg, but sometimes you're lazy/poorly and don't have the time!) yet never adjust the spice at all the next time. Hoping my taste buds will just adjust instead!



 018: Uncharacteristically I've been out and about, out of the house every day of the week. I just don't carry around my camera as much at the moment because a) it's cold outside and the temperatures are too low for the camera for long periods of time, b) since going to physio I've been wanting to be better on my neck/back and not carry around unnecessary weight, i.e. a heavy camera (good enough reason to get a smaller and lighter lens, right?!) Uncharacteristically, I've also been wearing the same clothes a lot. I wore this same exact outfit twice last week (something I never do) and am basically in a combo of this skirt and a big jumper all the time. And just take the skirt off and live in a big jumper at home!



 019: Still obsessed with baking and eating Christmas tarts. I'll only stop when it'll start to be harder to find the ingredients in the shop. Also, how cute are the nameday cards I got the day before?


020: It's a pretty winter. But also pretty cold.

How's your January going?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig