Tuesday 5 February 2019

project 365: week v


 028: Started last week by actually doing some work like a real person!


 029: My diet is going to be at least 50% hot chocolate until all of the snow melts away. That may be an exaggeration, but I do basically start and end almost every day with the biggest mug of of hot chocolate. And my hot chocolate moment is my favourite moment of the day, what can I say.


 030: Yes, it is I, eating biscuits in bed and living the crumb life.


 031: My week was dominated by a three-day migraine, so this is what life's looked like. (And this is what life looks like oftentimes when I'm not documenting it, too.)


 032: Save me. I did a dumb thing of leaving it to the last minute to renew my prescription (again) and then, just as I was afraid, had to go pick them up while I was feeling really ill. Can only blame myself since I always know I should do the renewal earlier and still leave it as if this had never happened before. Also, actually so happy with my doctor for renewing my migraine meds for a larger amount so that I don't in fact have to be calling them all the time and begging for more drugs. (Tbh, I do it online, but somehow there's always a problem and they have to call me back? What a pain.) Getting more drugs was another one of my week's high points, so that's how exciting it's been, but even these weren't doing their thing and I was still migrainous the day after.


 033: Saw my sister, ate some cake.


034: Trying to get organised for the start of February, but as you can see I've been a bit all over the place.

How has the start of February been for you?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig