Monday 25 February 2019

project 365: week vii & week viii

 I disappeared from online for a while (again) but here's what I've been up to:


 042: Packing. This makes it look like I have the most boring black and grey wardrobe which is only partially true.


 043: Taking some Moomin mug photos!


 044: Finished packing and travelled up north to my mum's through the night.


 045: Mum's bought these magazines for me and I am so excited to knit all the Moomin things! I don't usually do any too complicated patterns but I'm looking forward to knitting basically all of these things. Because how cute are these!


 046: There's still (obviously) lots of snow up north.


 047: Had a duvet day (which I possibly wouldn't have had if I had known how much time I'd be spending in bed the next week..).


 048: I'm making my mum play Uno with me every day.


 049: Then, since Monday I've been in bed with a stomach bug for the rest of the week and everything has been awful. I had lots of plans as to what I wanted to do while in Lapland, but have obviously not gotten anything done. One good thing is that I've been poorly at mum's so I've had someone look after me and bring me all the liquids (since I spent most of the week nauseous and not eating anything). What a fun holiday.


 050: When mum's been home and I've been better we've been watching Anne with an E together..


 051: ..and when I'm on my own and feeling better I've been rewatching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.


 052: Gutted that the weather's been really good as well and I've not left the house all week or even had the blinds open for most of the time. There's only been one cold day/night when we had the fire on.


 053: Yet another bedside table shot. At least I'm drinking all my liquids out of all of my cute Moomin mugs!


 054: Bought a box of these chocolate marshmallows before I got ill and have slowly been eating them. Normally they would not have lasted this long!


055: Actually starting to feel better and looking forward to going outside instead of just looking at the snow from my window!

How have you all been?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig