Monday 4 March 2019

project 365: week ix


 056: Started last week with the new Moomin series. It was never going to be as good as the 90s version, was it, but it's still cute and I'm going to be watching it. (Just saw the second episode today!)


 057: Still reading Greek myths.


 059: Went for a wintry walk with my mum and she sank into the snow, had to crawl back to the road and it made my day/life. It happens to me and everyone living an outdoorsy snowy winter, but it's 100% funnier when it's a mother. I don't make the rules, it's just how it is.



 060: We also went to see what the Snow Castle looks like this year from the outside, but it's actually built so that you can't really see it unless you actually go in. So the outside was crummy and we're not decided as to whether or not we want to go. I used to go almost every year as a child, but it just isn't as impressive and as fun nowadays as it was back then. I think I've only been once as an adult. And the sky was a pretty pink in the evening.


061: I bought this Lord of the Rings board game for 1euro from a charity shop and cannot stop playing it! So it's pretty fun, but we've been unable to destroy the ring and Sauron keeps defeating the hobbits. It's doing my head in but I'm still determined to win, bring peace to Middle-earth and live happily ever after.


062: Another winter walk on the frozen river!
SHARE:

2 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

hahah that mom moment is funny!
The graphics of the new series do look pretty good.

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

All that snow! We've not had any here this year. I'm kind of hoping it stays that way!

Corine x
www.skinnedcartree.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig