Wednesday 13 February 2019

moomin mug inspired: moominpappa


I am off on an adventure!

Not really, although I am currently on my way back to Lapland where these were taken at the end of last year. Back then I was pretending to be Moominpappa (for the second time!), going on an adventure with nothing but a little bundle of all my essentials. Whiskey, manuscript for the novel I'm currently writing, maybe some pancakes and jam that Moominmamma has made. You know, the essentials. I have my wee lantern at the ready and we can all pretend that it wasn't overcast and that I'm actually looking at the stars to guide my way!




I am actually going on what I'm going to call my winter holiday, so maybe I will do as Moominpappa and try and go on little adventures. It shouldn't be this dark anymore for the majority of the day either which will be great for both doing things and for maybe getting some more Moomin photos (haha, this is all I think about anymore!). I do love Moominpappa's adventurous side but I love that all the characters contain multitudes, so one of my favourite pictures of Moominpappa from the comics is him sitting in a tree, reading Agatha Christie. So, that or adventures is what I'll do on my little winter holiday. We'll see.







SHARE:

2 comments

Corinne said...

It looks so pretty! Enjoy lapland :)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Hena Tayeb said...

Sounds like a wonderful little adventure.

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig