Wednesday 28 September 2011

it happened one night




I had said to mama that I'll still swim in September. At least once. The days just flew by and I never went swimming when mama asked me to join her. So one night I just pulled my bikinis on and told mama "we're going for a swim!" She wasn't thrilled, it was quite a cold night, but anyway down to the river we went.





 You can see that it really was rather chilly as that's my breath there.. But when the air's colder the water seems warmer. We'll see if this was my last swim for this year! If there'll be warmish days I might as well wear my bikinis once again.








P.s. About the title.. Clark Gable, Claudette Colbert, black&white classic from 1934; "It happened one night" is always worth a watch!
SHARE:

2 comments

dunia kecil indi said...

oh, i never swim on the river, that's must be fun and... cold :)

Laura Jones said...

dunia kecil indi - yes, it's a tad cold in the autumn, but really refreshing:) i'd recommened it, haha! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig