Saturday, 24 September 2011

you go on and i'll be happier


 You might have noticed that I haven't been shopping lately. This would be 'cause I've never been this broke before, when I got back home from Scotland I noticed that I didn't have any money. Towards the end of the year I had started to be pretty reckless when it came to money. (Well, when it came to anything, really.)

Even with a little money I need some winter clothes, at least shoes and some trousers. So yesterday I made mama take me to Tornio. I left with the idea of getting myself a pair of high-waisted jeans and winter shoes. Also, Arnolds was quite tempting. So much love for that place. They have the best bagels and doughnuts♥


 

 This is my catch. The jeans are from Vero moda (~40e) and the hat from H&M (~10e). I don't wear trousers often but I'm loving these jeans! The only thing I terribly need is the shoes but I didn't find anything that would be perfect. Or I did, these Vagabonds, but I'm not quite ready to pay 109e for them. Please put them on sale!










SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig