Saturday 31 August 2019

project 365: weeks xxii-xxvi

This is what my June looked like:


 152: Obviously I was watching the Champions League final and, honestly, that was probably the happiest day of my year(/life). Because you know who's the Champions of Europe!


 153: Also spent my day watching the damn parade.


 154: Received cards for my namedays.


 155: One of my basils had flowers! I can't remember ever seeing that before.


 156: Picked the tiniest bouquet.



 157: Spent a lot of time in Ruissalo, swimming and snacking and exploring.


 158: Ate this carbonara..


 159: ..and these coconut-raspberry cakes.


 160: Stayed in bed, what a surprise.



 161: But was actually outside occasionally, too.



 162: Bujo lemons and a sunset.


 163: A visit to the botanical garden.


 164: Jewellery of the day.


 165: Dinner.


 166: I love this chocolate oat milk.


 167: An easy little curry.


 168: So sad that this was the last season of Jessica Jones.



 169: Deciding what clothes to bring with me on my way north.


 170: I've been wanting to and meaning to buy a safety razor for the longest time and finally did so when this one was on sale. I'm still getting used to it, but think it's been such a good purchase.


 171: Yet another pretty sunset.


 172: Looks a bit nasty, but this tomato soup I made was really good.



 173: Also made these oat biscuits multiple times in June (like I probably do every month). And a bonus sunset AND rainbow.



 174-5: Packing, as I went to my auntie&uncle's summer cottage for a week, my other auntie&uncle's summer cottage for another week and a bit and then to my mum's.







176-181: Almost all my photos from my aunt&uncle's are more or less from near midnight as I forgot to take more pictures. But I'd start or end the day by swimming and then be just living my best summer life, and on the last day other family came for my uncle's birthday as well. It was good.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig