Monday 12 August 2019

project 365: weeks x-xiii

These all feel like they're from so long ago, but I've been keeping up with my photo-a-day project and it'd be a shame not to share them anywhere. This is most of March:



 063: We still had lots of snow up north.


 064: Pancake day!


 065: Lil' wintry explorations.


 066: Lil' wintry explorations, vol. 2.


 067: Packing to go back south (featuring my Moomin suitcase that I had gotten myself for Christmas!)...


 068: ...and arriving home.


 069: What I expected early spring to be like...


 070: ...and what it actually was with all the snowing continuing.


 071: Finally read this this spring.


 072: The most boring thing; I'm having to keep a headache diary again. And am getting Botox for migraines which I was going to blog about at the time, and maybe still will?


 073: Eating all the potatoes.


 074: Pretty sure I'm just pretending to read because that's a book I've had on my to-read pile for years and it still hasn't been read.


 075: Of course I had to watch this.


 076: Rainy days.



 077: This was my snack of the month and something easy I often make if I want something but don't have anything. It's not really a scone, but that type of a tea bread thingy. Sometimes I eat it plain, sometimes I add cheese or carrots or something else in it. Very simple, very easy, but also very good.


 078: Trying to wear all my colours.


 079: Wore a bow on my head and looked unimpressed.


 080: Have actually been using these produce bags for a while now.


 081: A very ~fancy~ meal.


 082: An even ~fancier~ meal.


 083: Another doctor's appointment.


 084: A pretty sunset.



 085: Had a job interview, didn't get the job. Also have started wearing computer glasses!


 086: Outfit of the day.


 087: A midnight snack.


 088: I've just been very into the way I look in these glasses, what can I say? And since I spend most of my day looking at a screen of some kind, I wear them all the time and have already kind of started to feel a bit strange when I see myself without them on. Haha!


 089: I started knitting this cardigan for autumn already in March so that I'd definitely get it finished. But it might still not happen as I've not been as enthusiastic about it lately..


090: Eating all the potatoes, sweet potato edition.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig