Saturday 24 August 2019

project 365: weeks xiv-xviii

Here's photos from April:


 091: I was still keeping up with my bujo! (I've forgotten later in the year.. But want to get back to it!)


 092: Making my favourite tart.


 093: I'd finished this dress and this dress a long time ago but the neckline kept turning up annoyingly in both at times. So I had to hand sew them properly down. I should've done this in the first place but I was lazy and really dislike hand sewing like this. But it's done now!


 094: And so I could wear the dress(es) more.


 095: Of course I was watching Sabrina..


 096: ..and of course I was knitting.


 097: All the pink Moomin things, and all the hot chocolate.


 098: I think this was the day I got Botox.


 099: Just knitting and listening to podcasts.


 100: For someone who isn't Catholic, I am strangely into some Catholic things. Like burning my lil' Saint candles.


 102: Planting some herbs and Easter things.



 103: More planting and a pretty sky.


 104: Running errands.


 105: Easter pancakes.


 106: The days got lighter and brighter. I remember thinking this light flooding in looked lovely at the time, but now it's kind of meh?


 107: Trying to be organized.



 108: My sister was visiting and we went to the handicrafts museum..


 109: ..and the botanical garden.


 110: I love Easter, so I..


 111: ..ate all the Easter chocolates..


 112: ..painted all the Easter eggs..


 113: ..and then ate them too. (Because these Mignon eggs have chocolate inside a real egg shell!)


 115: Still eating all the sweets.


 116: Kind of want to cry thinking about Endgame, but it was so good. I should rewatch. I should rewatch all the Marvel.


 117: A nutritious meal.


 118: It started to look green outside (even though I was inside most of the time).


 119: Tidied up a bit.


120: May day treats before it was even May day.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig