Tuesday 2 October 2018

project 365: week thirty-nine


 267: I definitely was not rereading this last Monday (I don't think I was doing anything) but both of Rupi Kaur's books are something that I return to from time to time.



 268: I had physiotherapy in the morning which was both good and awful. And I still almost always take photos of the cathedral when walking by.


 269: Popcorn may have been all I had for lunch/dinner on a couple of days last week. When I'm feeling poorly I am not cooking and the only thing I had that required no effort was popcorn.


 270: I was also craving something sweet but not willing to leave the house, so actually have resorted into making mug cakes a couple of times. Mug cakes are so silly, but this one is actually pretty good (for a mug cake). Even though it looks a bit disgusting. And I'm also constantly drinking hot chocolates at the moment!


 271: My habit tracker progress. Definitely did better on some things in September than others.


 272: I basically have pancakes at least once a week now..


273: A boring Sunday of uni work. Also, re: my recent various doctor's appointments, I'm taking "new" meds (that I actually used to take a decade ago). This was meant to be an experiment so I'm not disappointed or surprised that they're doing nothing for me. However, they are making me very sleepy and making me have such vivid dreams which is cool.

Hope everyone's having a great start to October!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig