Wednesday 17 October 2018

everything is yellow


 These autumn colours have been pretty amazing at the moment. If only they lasted even a tiny bit longer! I obviously had to match all the leaves and live a proper yellow moment.

Iwas pretty excited to finally get some autumnal pictures taken, but it is wild that it's mid-October and the weather is this mild. A sleeveless top? No tights? I am not necessarily complaining but I am also ready for it to get chillier. All the layers, knitwear and so on needs to be worn, too. Although, I'm happy to wear this outfit for as long as I can, too.


 Suit - Givenchy/2nd hand // Scarf - Grandma's old // Sunglasses - Portobello Market // Shoes - Vagabond // Earrings - Present








This suit (It's technically a three-piece suit, right? Skirt, top and jacket!) is one of my best vintage finds and even though I've had it for a couple of years I've not worn it too often. I think it's suede (which I'm semi-okay buying second hand - and I definitely was three years ago), it has one label saying it's Givenchy and I paid 20€ for the whole thing. At first I saw the skirt; yellow and so beautiful in every way and I knew I wanted it. Then I realized it came with a matching top and jacket that were also amazing. I would definitely never buy something just for a brand name, but seeing the wee Givenchy tag did make me go 'hmmm this is a bargain'. I love it as a whole outfit, but I also love wearing each item individually or just pairing two of them. Because you don't always want to be draped in all yellow everything. But most of the time I suppose I do.
















SHARE:

1 comment

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

you look abasolutelly fantastic my dear :D
all photos are amazing too :D

NEW DECOR POST | AUTUMN DECOR TRENDS.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig