Monday 22 October 2018

project 365: week forty-two




 288: All the autumn vibes. Everything's changed a bit again already and there's next to none leaves left on the trees anymore and I definitely won't be frolicking about in an outfit that doesn't involve a warm coat, scarf and gloves. But you can see more of these photos and all the yellowness in this post.


 289: A lot going on on my messy desk.


 290: I was actually out and about for most of the day, but only had a film camera with me. I need to get a smaller and lighter lens for my main camera so that it won't be such a pain to carry around if I have a full day!


 291: Lived a couple of days without any painkillers in the house because I thought I couldn't afford them (haha, such fun) and was the happiest to pick these up. I never learn and it's far too often that I leave renewing or picking up my prescriptions until the last minute which in turn makes me a bit panicky when I'm hoping I won't be too poorly while waiting to get new meds. Still waiting on some, but at least there's these for now!


 292: Sorted through and tried on all my clothes to see what I could donate/get rid off, but it turns out that almost everything I have is something that I actually wear a decent amount. Who'd have thought? Will probably have to do the same with the clothes I still keep at my mum's when I'm next visiting, though. This sweater maybe doesn't get worn as much as I'm afraid of the sequins and beads falling off, but it is still the prettiest!


 293: Trying to get some work done.


294: Deciding on a new knitting project! I have so many things I want to make and patterns saved. But basically all of them require different sizes in needles which is a pain since I don't want to buy new ones all the time and the ones I already have are divided between my place and my mum's (and usually always at the wrong end at the wrong time). So, I'm waiting to start my next bigger project when I visit mum later in the year, but still want to start something in the meanwhile. Maybe just some little socks out of the blue yarn?

What did you get up to last week?
SHARE:

1 comment

Joanna Joy said...

Great photography!

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig