Wednesday 5 October 2011

misfortune



Bracelet - Souvenir from Italy


Skirt - 2nd hand
Shoes - Barratts
The rest - H&M

 This is almost what I've been wearing today. I changed my denim shorts into the skirt when I got home and before leaving again. Only because skirts are more comfortable than shorts.

I haven't actually had such a misfortuneous (did i just make up that word?) day. It's only that I broke this necklace and it was really pretty. The bracelet I've bought from Italy is made from the same shells as this necklace I got from mama. This was about the second time I had it on and I already broke it. On my way home on the bus I noticed I had dropped a few shells and the necklace had snapped. Hope I'll find a way to get it back together!





SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig