Saturday 29 October 2011

kukkolankoski



Leather jacket - My auntie's old
Dress - Primark
Scarf & Shoes - Seppälä



Loving our faces here:')

 My sister's visiting with her Austrian friend, and yesterday we did some sightseeing. I should've been on my French lesson but after sitting about 15 minutes in class I asked the teacher if I could leave earlier to go on a "family experience" (that's what my sister calls everything we do together, or a sister experience if it's the two of us, haha!). My French teacher has taught my sister as well so she just said "Of course, tell Aino I said hi to her!" Every teacher should be like that! :)



  

These are from Kukkolankoski. It's ~hour's drive from us and the river, Torniojoki, is the largest river in Europe that runs free. That's about as exciting as the tourist attractions get around here, must admit it's pretty though. Even on a gray day, like it was yesterday.

SHARE:

2 comments

Dandy-Doll said...

What a beautiful place! I love these landscapes! cool pictures:)

XOXO

http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

Dandy-Doll - thank you, lovely! it really was beautiful:) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig