Sunday 22 September 2019

project 365: weeks xxxv-xxxviii


 244: Started September with a bujo lunch.


 245: Always keeping the essentials ready: swimwear, a book and hand lotion.


 246: Still enjoying the warmer weather and swimming as much as I could.


 247: An actual picture of me contemplating life. (Got these new Moomin stamps from my mum!)



 248: Actually tried to look nice for my first day of uni of the year.


 249: Spent the day in bed watching films.


 250: Wardrobe details.


 251: I drink hot chocolate throughout the year but am excited that it's getting colder so that it's a bit more appropriate.


 252: Snacks.


 253: This has been my current read for the longest time - will finish it at some point, though!


 254: Shoe shining day for both my autumn and winter shoes.


 255: A migraine portrait.


 256: It's me, doing food prep (and drinking hot chocolate, of course).


 257: Found this Moomin programme from the 70s. It was only in Swedish but it was still cute.


 258: I am so done with rainy days already. The amount of times I have gotten absolutely drenched on my way to uni or home is ridiculous. Even when I have a brolly or a raincoat on me.


 259: Coming home from a lecture with a migraine because even just two days of uni a week is a lot for me at the moment and getting longer for me to get used to than I thought it would. Looking forward to my lectures changing from 8am to 4pm next month!


 260: Have gotten back into knitting! I started this in the spring "so that I'd definitely have time to finish it for autumn", but here we are with barely more than a sleeve finished.. Haha!


 261: Because I now have early mornings, I've gotten back into the habit of putting my outfits ready and together the night before which is something I haven't done since high school, I think.


 262: I actually had a walking lecture around the city in the morning which was quite fun, although a tad chilly. So after that I went full Dark Crystal. I've watched the series, the documentary and the original film, and I just want more, I love it.


 263: Getting October ready in my bujo well in advance for a change.


264: A gloomy sky.


265: Finally decided that the nights have become cold enough for me to get my duvet out. Exciting times. Won't turn the heating on, though (and probably won't at all in my room as my flat is always too warm - usually the radiators are on in the kitchen/living room, though, but definitely not yet).
SHARE:

1 comment

momeraths said...

Lovely photos as always! It's great to see you blogging again ♥

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig