Monday 30 September 2019

project 365: week xxxix

Here's my photos from the last week of September:


 266: Took some autumn pictures.


 267: Got the cutest little parcel, but had to return almost everything as I'm having a crisis of not knowing what my bra size is. It's a hard life.


 268: This looks so ugly but I made the biggest pot of this tomato, harissa and butter bean stew. Will be eating it for the foreseeable!


 269: For my museology course we have a lot of excursions and field trips. The first one was to this cute little museum and it was a really lovely morning. They even gave all of us this book about the museum.


 270: Making some progress with my knitting.


 271: Fashion.


272: Living very boring Sundays of getting ready for uni in the morning; doing my reading, packing my bag and such.

Hope you all had a good September!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig