Monday 10 September 2018

project 365: week thirty-six


 246: I had a pretty boring week last week (shocker, I know), and most of these Project 365 pictures are of food - the most exciting part of every day! Dishes like this are my favourite to make at the moment: just toss all the ingredients in a pan and it's done.


 247: I was feeling poorly, didn't fancy cooking anything and just ate grated carrots for lunch.


 248: This was meant to be chili chocolate, but disappointingly the chili flavour didn't come through. I really like the whole chili+chocolate combo, but my favourite one isn't being made anymore. If you know a good one, let me know!


 249: Boring uni things.


 250: You bet I've been making pancakes again.


 251: Boring dinners with not-so-boring true crime.


252: It's been really warm (too warm for September, tbh) so rainy days are always welcome.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig