Monday 24 September 2018

project 365: week thirty-eight


 260: Started the week with doing food prep for the week and baking. This was my first time making these coconut and raspberry cakes gluten-free and they were still so good - even though they don't look the best. I'm actually going to try and start making my own gf baked goods more often since I like them so much better than anything shop-bought.


 261: Basically had tomato soup all week long!




 262: I had an appointment with my new doctor and actually have more appointments lined up with both her and a physiotherapist. Such fun. But I also had a nice little walk back home.


 263: A pretty sky.


 264: Eating all the sour gummy bears and listening to all the true crime podcasts.


 265: Spent most of the day tidying up and finally got to my little to-repair pile. Which was mostly just sewing on buttons. That's something that's really easy to do, yet somehow one of the things I keep procrastinating for a small forever.


266: Making another soup for the week! I'm just really into making and eating soup at the moment. 'Tis the season to have soup.
SHARE:

2 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh those coconut cakes look yum!

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Hena Tayeb - aw, thank you, lovely! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig