Monday 17 September 2018

project 365: week thirty-seven


 253: An actual photo of me on my way to do a food shop. Really though, this is one of the bags I sometimes use for food shops and whatnot. Moomins make everything more fun.


 254: More rainy days. We're currently having rain every other day and the prettiest, warmest weather the other, which is both quite nice and a bit annoying.


 255: Found some pressed flowers while cleaning out my desk area!


 256: New bedding.


 257: I started bujoing around the end of last month, mainly to keep track of habits and goals and such. In theory I thought it'd be good for keeping up good habits and lessening bad ones, but reality has been a bit different. Most of the time it just makes me feel unaccomplished and bad about myself when I keep on having bad health days and not being able to get anything done. Other than that, I do enjoy the doodling and will think of other ways to use my bujo or other ways to change my mindset.


 258: Definitely bought this hot chocolate just because it was Moomins and thought I could use the tin afterwards as well, haha! I mean, I did want to get hot chocolate, too, but the Moomins were of more importance.
 

259: Sunday was Turku day and while there were lots of events happening all day long, I was mostly interested in almost all the museums having free entry. I had a great little day exploring museums and churches and enjoying the city.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig