Friday 31 August 2018

houses and horses


While I was at my mum's we visited Taavola again and it's still my favourite little café/historical house/boutique/flea market. Not that I know of many places that are all those four things rolled into one! The cakes were still just as good (and gluten-free since that's who I am now), the place just as charming and full of interesting details. I especially like the sign that forbids one from spitting on the floor.

This was on the same day that we went to the races to cheer on Big Tuna, and whatever odd names all the other horses were called. (Why is that a thing, though? I feel like most horses have such strange names!) The horses were more of my sister and mum's thing, and going to Taavola mine, which all worked out fine as both places are close to each other. I quite liked this day and Taavola is so pretty that sharing these pictures was a must, so hope you like them!















SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig