Monday 20 August 2018

project 365: weeks thirty-two & thirty-three

I disappeared for a while (again), but here's what I've been up to:


 218: Mum made me gluten-free pancakes! And the strawberries are ones that we picked ourselves.


 219: My mum had a work trip to Ranua and as they had extra space I was able to go as well for the day. And seeing the polar bears was my favourite. Especially since the last time they didn't come outside and we hardly saw them. But this time we were there right when they were being fed and playing outside.


 220: Reading some more Christie.


 221: Swimming and saying hi to the ducks.


 222: Got this new mug on Moomin's Day (i.e. Tove Jansson's birthday). It was only available on the day and I had thought I wouldn't get one. But in the morning I happened to check the internet just for fun to see if they were sold out online - and, while they were sold out online, saw that they actually sold them near my mum's in Sweden. So we went to queue for a Moomin mug for hours. Worth it, though!


 223: My plans to sew lots during the summer didn't come to fruition. But I did draw out some patterns that I can use next time I'm reunited with my sewing machine.


 224: Didn't go to a funeral but still wore my mourning dress. (It's just a black late-60s-early-70s(?) dress, but so far I've only worn it to funerals or when people have died. Such fun.)


 225: Finally packing to go home.



 226: Last day up north.


 227: Back home.


 228: I came home mostly because I had a tennis course for a couple of days. So here's me all sporty after that when the light and shadows were pretty in the evening.


 229: Needing a day to rest after all my tennis, haha. Genuinely my lil' arm and neck/shoulders are still a bit tender. Then again, wouldn't expect any less from my broken body.


 230: Ice cream for breakfast.


231: Another boring food picture.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig