Monday 27 August 2018

project 365: week thirty-four


 232: Living that boring life.


 233: Since I hadn't been home for over a month, I had a lot of boring things to do, like cleaning. And I changed my curtains as I still had Christmassy ones up (yikes). I got these ones from my mum and haven't fully decided whether or not I like them.


 234: Boring life, laundry edition.


 235: Received an early birthday card and made pancakes.




236: Had the loveliest time by the beach. It's so much nicer now that it's cooler and just has a handful of people. I'm thinking of continuing to swim until the first snow arrives, or even after that since they have winter swimming at the beach!


237: Finally finished this! I started it at the beginning of the year and when it wasn't ready for spring I forgot about it for a while. Now I wanted to finish it for autumn, and basically just had to join all the pieces together. But it doesn't fit me well and I'm absolutely gutted. The knitting pattern I was following was for a size XS/S, but it's definitely on the extra small side - especially with my style of knitting which is fairly tight. So, although it fits me, it's not a good fit. Going to have to start a new knitting project!


238: I had a very low-key birthday. And may have had pancakes for the third time this week!
SHARE:

3 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

mm pancakes.
sorry to hear the sweater didn't fit well.. still impressed that you made that.. that is a great color.

https://henatayeb.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Winter swimming sounds freezing!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Laura Jones said...

Hena Tayeb - pancakes are always a good idea! haha, thank you, hun! will have to try again at some point and i still have some of the same yarn left so maybe i'll have something of this colour even if not this exact jumper! xx

Corinne - thank you, dear! haha, it is, but also really good! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig