Monday 30 July 2018

project 365: week thirty


204: Making lil' bouquets of wild flowers.


205: Found free books at the library. The local library at my mum's often has good books they're just giving away!


 207: I was poorly on Wednesday and forgot to take any pictures, and on Thursday I was still poorly in bed most of the day. I am certainly not thriving in the heat. My already low levels of energy are reduced to almost nothing, so if I do something one day I'll need about two days afterwards to be ill and to recover. But when I've been better, I've gotten some Agatha Christie read in bed, so it's all good.


 208: Spent the day at the races - mainly because my sister and mother wanted to. And one of the winners was a horse of our friends that we'd met earlier in the week. Horse racing is definitely not my thing, but it was not the worst either.


 209: Cat sitting this little beauty called Lillukka (stone bramble). I already miss her.



 210: Strawberry picking to end the week!
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig