Monday 16 July 2018

project 365: weeks twenty-seven & twenty-eight

So, I've been taking a lil' summer break, and honestly I might still continue being on one. But here's what I've been up to:


 183: Started the month by still helping my sister move house.


 184: All the football. (Actually really sad that the World Cup is over now, but it was a good one! And I cannot wait to see England's progress in future tournaments - 2020 it's coming home and you know it!)



 185-6: Packing.





 187-9: I was in Tampere with my mum at Herättäjäjuhlat, this religious festival I go to most summers when I'm in Finland. It's something my family on my mum's side have gone to basically since it started in the 18th century. (You can read about it here if you want to, haha.)


 190: From Tampere I continued north to house sit for mum.


 191: My favourite summer activity; reading outside. Although, I'm mostly waiting for late afternoon so that it's not been so hot. But am still getting that Roman history read and that ice tea drunk.


 192: I've actually been riding on my wee bike and swimming, but not really getting any pictures despite having my camera with me. This was one of those days, but these dead flowers are still more of a representation of how I was feeling in the ~+35°C. Cannot wait for the weather to calm down, to be honest.


 193: My mum's "garden" (it's more of a little forest, really) is covered in clovers and is so pretty.


 194. Another swimming trip.


 195: My plan was to dive into this suitcase full of fabrics and get some sewing done while I'm up north, but that hasn't really happened yet.


196: Got a visit from my auntie and uncle who gave me strawberries and other things they've grown which was the nicest thing.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig