Monday 22 August 2016

project 366: 228-234


 228-229: I seem to have been too busy watching the Olympics on Monday and Tuesday to do anything else, never mind taking photos! And now that the Olympics are over, my life feels a little empty, ha!







230:  My mum and I went to see this bunny exhibition and it was quite interesting. It was bunnies of different kind collected by one person over decades, plus one live bunny as well. Also, it was full moon.


231: Like I said in the previous project 366 post, I've not been at home every day, and this's one fun piece of decor at my mum's friend's house.


232: A tiny outfit: my favourite jumpsuit.


233:  Found these reddish mushrooms growing around our house!


234: A tiny outfit: my favourite ice skating cats.
SHARE:

4 comments

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Wow, that moon is crazy! I saw a similar one the other nigh too
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Tahnk you so much dear :D

Amazing photos as usual :D Perfect post!

NEW TIPS POST | All you need to KNOW about Make Up Illuminators.
InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Laila said...

Gorgeous photo of the full moon, and the bunny exhibition sounds great! I also LOVE that you have a shirt (or dress?) with ice-skating cats on - what a find.

Laura Jones said...

Laura Mitbrodt - isn't it, hen! i do like a good full moon:-) xx

Miguel Gouveia - thank you, hun! x

Laila - thank you, dear! it's a shirt i found at a second hand shop:-) and i know, how good are ice skating cats! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig