Saturday 20 August 2016

project 366: 221-227


221: Being a real adult and having Coco Pops for tea:--)


222: My mum bought these painted rocks, haha. They're kind of cute and the money goes towards helping less fortunate kids in (mostly) Romania.


223: I've had loads of tomatoes this year and there's still loads to come!

 


224: I'm not very good at reading  new releases. Even though I was so excited about a new Harper Lee book as soon as I heard about it, it's taken me this long to actually buy it. And I've not even started reading yet! I'm super excited to begin, though! Also, I baked a cheesecake to take to work on my last day. It's not actually fully finished in the picture, but this is probably the best cheesecake I can make. It is so good. All of it was eaten on Friday:-)


225: Watching all of the Olympics is basically the only thing I've been doing lately. Especially after my last day at work. We don't own a TV, so most of the time I've been staying at my mum's friend's house who's not at home at the moment. The fact that I've not been home that much and that I'm waking up at 2 o'clock in the morning to watch sports is definitely one of the reasons I've been even more absent from the blogosphere these days!


227: I got this book as a gift from work on my last day. I've not had the chance to read this either, but it looks promising!
SHARE:

7 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thank you so much dear :D

I really appreciate this kind of project. Amazing photos :D

NEW BLOGGERTIPS POST | How To Be More Productive and Motivated.
×Pieces Of Me, Blog
×@mgouveiaa, instagram
×Facebook Official Page

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Those painted rocks are so cool! I want one too haha
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Unknown said...

Cocopops for dinner is always a good choice, being an adult is boring and overrated sometimes! I'm forever jealous of your plants, and the tomatoes look delicious. I've been having lots of tomatoes in my veg box delivery and they smell amazing. I've never had a supermarket tomato that smelss as good as a homegrown one xx

Jessthetics

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

thank you so mych for your comment love! Trust me I am old now lol I wish I could stay 22 forever! Hope you are doing well love!


www.thequinoxfashion.com

Hena Tayeb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hena Tayeb said...

mm coco pops. the painted rock sailboat is really interesting and wow those tomatoes!

Laura Jones said...

Miguel Gouveia - thank you, hon! x

Laura Mitbrodt - you should try doing them yourself, chick! that'd be so much fun, i think:-) xx

Jess Acton - haha, definitely! someday you'll be able to grow your own, too, dear! and i know, homegrown tomatoes smell and taste so much better! xx

Gail J - no problem, honey! no you aren't, but we can agree on you being 22 from now on, haha! xx

Hena Tayeb - isn't it:-) and thank you, pet, they're looking pretty good! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig