Saturday 29 November 2014

we've got to save the world, someone else may want to use it
















More blueberry picking! And also, a lot of mushroom spotting. Roaming around in the forest is definitely one of my favourite things to do in autumn. Unlike the last time I was blueberry picking, I was actually appropriately dressed in my sweats. It is more practical to crawl on your knees to either find the best berries or to shoot the mushrooms when you aren't wearing a maxi dress, haha! Now while living in a bigger city at the moment, I am a true small town girl at heart, and sometimes I do miss living a 5 minute walk away from the forest. It is so pretty! And peaceful. Which one do you prefer the city or the countryside (or something in between)?
SHARE:

10 comments

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

Amy said...

Oh wow, It looks absolutely amazing there! Lovely photos. :)
Amy xx

Perfect Imperfections

Imogen said...

These photos are so amazing and beautiful.

ANDYSTYLE said...

PRETTY PICS :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Corinne said...

Stunning photos! I'd love to go blueberry picking, they are one of my favourite fruits.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Hena Tayeb said...

lovely pictures

Lady parisienne said...

these photos are so cute and pretty!!!

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

I love fresh blueberries! You are so lucky to be there! I would love to go for a vacation somewhere nice!

Jade Wright said...

Mushroom spotting and blueberry picking - we must be soul sisters!

My boyfriend and I are busy writing a book about mushroom picking. He;s teaching me SO much about the different kinds, which you can eat and which you can't... it's so so interesting.

Countryside is definitely where my heart lies. Nothing beats the smell of the woods.. the quiet, smog-free, trafficless safe haven of a small quiet town xx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Laura Jones said...

Jerry E Beuterbaugh - i believe it is, hon! x

Amy - thanks, dear! xx

Imogen - thank you, sweetie! x

ANDYSTYLE - thank you, pet! x

Corinne - thank you, doll! you should go:-) don't know if it's true, but i heard there is at least one blueberry place nearish. xx

Hena Tayeb - cheers, lady! x

Lady parisienne - thank you, lovely! x

Gail J - i do enjoy blueberries too, darling:-) and i wouldn't mind a holiday either, haha! xx

Jade Wright - apart from the fact that i don't actually eat mushrooms, we can totally be soul sisters, chick! hehe:-) that sounds like a fun activity to do together, i can only tell the most basic mushrooms apart! that's true, but then agagin you wouldn't appreciate it as much if you didn't know what it's like in a big city! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig