Tuesday 11 December 2018

project 365: week forty-eight & forty-nine

I've been pretending to be busy all month, but this is what I got up to on my first two weeks in Lapland:

 330: Arrived at mum's after a day of travelling, and just had a hot chocolate before calling it a night!


 331: A Christmassy breakfast scene.



 332: The first week was actually mostly rainy, but there was a wee bit of frost in the mornings at least.


 333: Mum had gotten me all the Moomin things, haha. (The blueberry and honey cereal was good, the banana and pear porridge was not and was a scam that didn't taste like banana and pear at all.)


 334: Getting into all my sewing projects.


 335: The best part of the start of December: my advent calendar!


 336: Also started Christmas baking as soon as December begun.


 337: Forever eating pumpkin soup.


 338: It has gotten snowy and wintery, and it's basically snowed every day this month so far.


 339: Since my sewing, baking and other projects are taking up all tables and other surfaces, I'm often making little nests on the floor where I can eat/watch TV/do whatever. (And still eating pumpkin soup.)



 340: The prettiest Independence Day.


 341: Moomin photos.



 342: Went to an indoor Christmas market and this old shop with mum. Hermanson's is now my new favourite place. It used to be a family business and was fairly recently reopened, and although they originally sold sewing equipment and clothing, they later expanded to other things and now you can buy both retro and repro products as well as some of their old original stock from early to mid 20th century (mid century mostly, I think). I love places like this.


343: More snow!

How has December been for you so far, what have you all been up to?
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig