Sunday 23 December 2018

project 365: week fifty & fifty-one

 It's been a while yet again, but this is what's been going on in my life:


 344: Making Christmas cards and such.


 345: Making Moomin things!



 346: And making Moomin pictures. I've taken quite a few wintery ones so far even though there's been less than four hours of daylight and am excited to share them in the coming months!


 347: My plan was to get a lot of sewing done while at mum's, but I really just got two things done and left two dresses (this pink gingham one being one of them!) unfinished. Cannot wait to go back and see my sewing machine again soon.


 348: Lots of Christmas lights. (That would probably look better in the dark.)


 349: Having cake and coffee at my favourite little place!


 350: Kind of gutted that I made this snowhorse (for a Moomin picture - surprise surprise!), but it got too dark to take photos on the day she was built and the weather then got milder and she became a bit droopy, haha!


 351: I sprouted and planted a mango seed! Excited to see what'll come of it.


 352: Taking some last Moomin photos before returning home to the south where wintery scenes like this aren't guaranteed.


 353: Arrived home after a night on the train and found little bird footsteps outside of my door that looked cute.


 354: Very grateful for my past self who had put up Christmas decorations and curtains and changed the bedding before leaving so that everything was ready when I came back from my mum's.



 355: I did still have to put up the lights, but only half of them are working.. They still look cute, though.


 356: Looking forward to all my Christmas food, which is basically just nuts, chocolate and baked goods, ha!


357: Feeling poorly and staying in bed.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig