Wednesday 31 August 2011

first times



Top - Only
Skirt - Primark
Cardi - H&M


Bag - Gift
Watch - Grandpa's old
Ring - Urban outfitters

I'm going to be quite busy till the end of the month. I have only two exams this autumn but I only started reading history this week. And this is the first time I read history in two years, phew. I actually find history interesting but there's so much to remember. Studying Finnish history also makes me wish grandpa was still here to tell me stories about war time.

I had my second kantele lesson today and for the first time in a long time I'm really liking playing. Hopefully it'll be more enjoyable this year. I do like playing but at times it feels like it's more of a must than what I want to do. While waiting for mama to pick me up I had time to read a whole book of history so now there's only 3 to go. (And the notes etc.)

xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

Bla bla said...

Hi!!! nice oufit!!! love your purse & skirt!!!
Cheers
Anika

Laura Jones said...

Anika - hello! thank you, lovely! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig