Tuesday 23 August 2011

he loves me, he loves me not

Shorts&Belt -  2nd hand
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Marimekko
The rest - H&M





Just a quick post, I'm supposed to be doing maths.. I have (yet another) test on Thursday and tomorrow I'm having a lotr-night so there'll be no time for maths then! Luckily I have a few free periods that I can use constructively on revising.

Mind the time when you always checked if someone loved you by pulling the petals out of a daisy. I was walking home from the bus, saw the flower and had to try it again. No one seems to love me but it's ok, I didn't even have someone particular on my mind.

Have a lovely dayy♥!
SHARE:

2 comments

Lidiya said...

Amazing photos, super cute post - love the photos of the flowers :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Laura Jones said...

Lidiya - thank you, lovely! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig