Wednesday 13 November 2019

project 365: week xlv


 308: Last week was mostly about boring essay-writing and other uni work.


 309: I was also doing the vintage hair challenge based on Alice Negri's incredible illustrations. Don't remember the last time I did my hair and make-up every day for a full week, so that was a nice change. I kind of want to continue doing vintage hair, but don't think I can actually make myself that high-maintenance.


 310: I was also watching BoJack.


 311: It was snowing almost every day! (But it hasn't lasted.)


 312: One of my favourite chocolates has this retro 20s packaging so obviously I had to buy it. And also finally found this colour of yarn so that I could continue my knitting project.


 313: Uni work and knitting.
 

314: Actually finished my essay which should be my last one for the year. What an exciting week.
SHARE:

1 comment

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh wow snow? No snow here yet though we did have some flurries. And I bet you are looking forward to the holiday break!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig