Saturday 16 June 2012

souvenirs from turku





Just a quick post to tell you that I'm back home and to show you what I bought:-) Two bandeaus from Gina Tricot and a bikini top from H&M. Love the itty bitty butterfly details! I'm the weirdest gal when it comes to buying bikinis. I always find bikini tops I like, but never bottoms. I only own one pair of bottoms and only one of the tops goes with it, ha!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned (or not planned, being spontaneous is better!) ♥! I've been spending all my nights watching football, so good! It was terrible to miss two nights and four games. Anyone else interested in the Euros? :--)
SHARE:

5 comments

mochaccinoland said...

love the prints of the two bandeaus!!! <333

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
//collar necklace giveaway on my blog//

Anna said...

So pretty! Love the purple.

Laura Jones said...

mochaccinoland - thank you, doll! i'm quite fond of them myself:-) xx

Anna - thank you, love! x

Anonymous said...

Well those are some pretty souvenirs! Just found your blog and can't wait to follow along!

xo,
Courtney
http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

Laura Jones said...

Courtney - thank you, sweetie! how kind! :) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig