Thursday 23 March 2017

thursday thoughts pt. 45






When asked to pick a favourite season, I usually say summer, but it might actually be spring. I love spring. And it truly is a time for plans and projects - whether that be work, school or personal life related. It's a good time to reorganize your life a bit, maybe check up on those resolutions if you made any for the year, plan for the rest of the year, do a spring cleaning. Whatever suits you. Currently most of my plans a still travel related and most of my projects involve uni work. Usually spring would also be full of exciting plant planting plans and gardening projects, but as I'm not staying in one place for long enough at the moment, I'm not doing any of that this year. Instead I've tried to put some of that left over energy into planning this wee blog space a bit more. But still, travel plans and uni are defnitely my number one priorities right now.

Let me know if you've any exciting spring plans, I'd love to hear them!
SHARE:

11 comments

E said...

I love spring, too. All the flowers brighten things up after gloomy winter :-)

District of Chic

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your illustrations are so pretty, I wish I had more time to draw
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

Spring is one of my favourite seasons :D Lovely lettering <3

NEW FASHION POST | Trend Alert: Say HELLO to the NEW Minimal Style.
InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Nice! Have a good weekend.

Bloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Joanna Joy said...

I can't wait to see what you have planned for your blog. You've got a great one going so far. Spring cleaning is always a good idea. Hope you have a wonderful time on your travels!

astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

Your artwork is so cute. Hope you are doing well ^^

Laura Jones said...

E - definitely, gal! the flowers and the warmer weather:-) xx

Laura Mitbrodt - thank you, chick! i wish i had more time to draw, too. it's something i really like doing but rarely do and am v. rusty atm! xx

Miguel Gouveia - good to hear:-) and thank you, pal! xx

Style For Mankind - thanks, pet, hope you've been having a good one, too! xx

Ania Zarzycka - thank you, lovely! xx

Joanna Joy - thank you, dear! that is so lovely to hear! we'll see how much of my plans translate into reality. and thank you, i will! xx

Gail J - thank you, darling! i'm good, and hope you're too! xx

Laila said...

I think Spring is definitely up there in my favourite seasons. It's hard not to feel motivated when the whole world is bursting into bloom around you!

Laura Jones said...

Laila - yes, spring is so lovely but i often also forget how much i like it! and that's so true, lovely, it does make you motivated! xx

The Reader's Tales said...

Choosing a favorite season would be difficult because they are all special... Autumn is such a calm beautiful and inspirational season. Summer is such an exciting and cool season....Have a great week, sweetie :)

Laura Jones said...

The Reader's Tales - that is true - and i'm glad to be living in a place that gets to experience all four seasons! you too, lovely! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig