Wednesday 1 January 2020

project 365: weeks xlix-lii

Happy New Year everybody!

Before I fully get started on the new decade, here's the rest of my photos from my Project 365, the rest of December:


 336: Put my Christmas curtains up and was ready for the holiday season.


 337: Packing in preparation for the month's adventures.


 339: Still pretty much only eating potato in any and all forms.


 340: Celebrated the Finnish Independence Day.


 341: A day in Helsinki visiting museums with my mum.


 342: And a day trip to Tallinn with my mum and sister.


 343: Another day, another museum in Helsinki. After which I was on the train up north.


 344: Playing my Lord of the Rings board game.


 345: Was excited that it actually looked more wintry in Lapland.


 346: Always taking Moomin photos when I'm up north.


 347: Did another vintage hair challenge and uncharacteristically looked very put together for a whole week.


 348: The river was sort of frozen, but it's never good and strong enough for me to go on it in December anymore. (Ty climate change and global warming!) Which is a shame since that's usually the time in winter that I'm up north - last year I had the time to go again later in the winter but don't know if I'll be able to do that this year.


 349: Doing an inventory of my Moomin mugs; the collection's growing.


 350: Can you spot the squirrel?


 351: This is basically the only game I played (and would play as often as mum would say yes to me continuously asking!) but we didn't defeat Sauron once. Devastated. But it's still such a good game.



 352: My favourite Christmas ornament and my favourite drink.


 353: I had lots of sewing I was wanting to do, but only managed to get one thing done (and even that not completely).


 354: A cute little cafe by the train station.


 355: Arrived back home with my presents.


 356: Basically spent every other day of the Christmas period in bed feeling poorly, quelle surprise.


 357: What I always think winter will look like:--).



 358: So exited about the fact that one of my flatmates got a Christmas tree (even though they went to their parents' for Xmas) and I could put my presents under it!


 359: Christmas = food.


 360: Christmas baking.


 361: An exciting Christmas view from my bed.



 362: I haven't watched ski jumping in a looong while, but kind of started doing that again. The fact that my favourite ski jumper is now commentating may have been a big contributing factor.


 364: Thought I had so much food for one person but actually had to move from chocolates to apples and Moomin biscuits well before the year ended.


365: No exciting plans for NYE, but I actually am feeling excited for the new year and all it may bring.

Hope the last month/year/decade has been full of mostly positive things for you all!
SHARE:

1 comment

Hena Tayeb said...

Your vintage updo looks great.. and I love all your Moomin mugs.

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig