Thursday 19 December 2019

project 365: weeks xlvi-xlviii

I don't even know where I have disappeared myself, but here's the missing Project 365 photos from November:


 315: Always in bed.


 316: Cute lil' lights, but also rain.


 317: I started reading more towards the end of the year, but still won't reach my Goodreads reading challenge. Which doesn't really matter, it's been fun reading regardless.


 318: I love the library.


 319: First Christmas decorations started going up and I'm probably making carbonara.


 320: Knitting!


 321: I love Attack on Titan the anime, and finally started reading the manga. And everyone is still a baby - look at them!


 322: Leftovers for dinner = two types of potato:--).


 323: More lil' lights.


 324: Actually had to pack my bag for the next morning a couple of times, even though most of my lectures have been in the evening now.


 325: My life is just murder, lace and baked goods.


 326: Actually finished knitting this cardigan!


 327: Did some finishing stitches on the knitting project so that it was finally fully finished. And I wanted to watch something fun and decided on an episode of Fresh Prince - somehow one episode turned into the whole first season, though..


 328: The girls put a Christmas tree up in the flat!


 329: Drinking all the hot drinks to try and not get a cold, but of course I caught one.


 330: Am I doing reading for uni or watching TV? We will never know.


 331: Already thinking about new knitting projects. Will probably do something smaller like a couple pair of socks but I want to do another cardigan or a jumper soon, too.



 332: So done with the weather, especially as I had to walk in the rain which definitely didn't help my cold/sore throat.


 333: Finally some more snow!


 334: I went to see the lights being switched on on the big Christmas tree. (Didn't get any pictures of the tree on my camera though, as a mini blizzard began and I had to put it away.)


335: A pretty little December morning.
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig