Friday 4 January 2013

mele kalikimaka is the thing to say






















Here's a couple of pictures showing what Christmas in the Jones family looked like this year (well, last year). Living in my wee room for a week was a bit nerve-wracking, but I suppose we survived! I made the Christmas dinner, and even bought Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and mince pies even though I don't like any of them. There were presents and crackers and Terry's chocolate oranges and Christmas films. All in all, I was quite contented with this Yule time:-).
SHARE:

3 comments

Corinne said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I followed you because you live in Leeds too! Hurrah for Leeds! It's weird looking at some of your photos and having been in the same place!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Marisa Noelle said...

Ohh that Christmas cake looks just divine :) Sounds like quite a lovely holiday, despite the small room. Your family is lovely just as you are! xo

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - ah, thanks, doll, and i noticed you live in yorkshire but didn't know it was leeds! it really can be weird, haha:-) x

Marisa Noelle - oh, it's just a bought one and i only like the marzipan and icing, haha! but thank you, darling, you're too sweet! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig