Tuesday 18 June 2013

can you suture my wounds and feelings?


1. BASTILLE ft. Ella - No Angels. <3


2. Churchill - Change. I've only just found Churchill a wee while ago and I'm very much liking them!


3. Mickey & Sylvia - Love is Strange. I've been listening to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, it is so good! Everyone knows that soundtracks are the best thing about revision, and even after revision I haven't been able to stop listening to all my favourite soundtracks:-)


4. She & Him - I Could've Been Your Girl. I love this song, She &Him, Zooey Deschanel, the Volume 3 album and everything about this wee video.


5. Biffy Clyro - Opposite. Have I ever told you that I love Biffy Clyro? Well, I do.
SHARE:

5 comments

Corinne said...

Oh Zooey, I love her so so so so so much! Total girl crush here, I love She and Him and shared this with some of my friends =)

I had a dream about you last night. There was a field outside my house and you were sat there in the sun and then I came out and sat with you, haha.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Sandra Martinez said...

Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it, your opinion is so important!
This is such an amazing post, im in love! (:
Have a really nice day :)
Come to see more at;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - ah, i know! i never have girl crushes, but i still absolutely adore her:-) haha, i love your dream, dear! so random, and cute:') xx

Sandra Martinez - thank you, lovely! x

Ourdestination said...

:)

Laura Jones said...

Ourdestination - :) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig