1. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close: I think this is a really simple and sweet one!
2. Coldplay - Princess of China ft. Rihanna: I've heard so many people critisize this, and yeah, the video is a bit odd. Still, it's about the song and it's good!
3. Marina and the Diamonds - Power and Control: Marina's newest vid = love.
4. Paul McCartney - My Valentine: Beautiful. Macca will always be my baby.
5. Calvin Harris ft. Example - We'll Be Coming Back: Not a masterpiece I'll have to admit, but I'm still listening to this on repeat..!
6. Queen - Another one bites the dust: Refound my love for Queen last week. If someone doesn't like The Beatles, I'm pretty quick to think there's something wrong with them. The same goes for Queen!
7. Keane - Sovereign Light Café: Haven't been listening to Keane that long, but so good!
8. Marina and the Diamonds - Lies (Acoustic): This is one of my favourites from Electra Heart, and I love all her acoustic versions of the songs. Love love love.
9. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall: I haven't heard all the tracks from Mylo Xyloto, but it seems to be great! This one's lovely!
10. Florence + The Machine - Spectrum: Florencing forever. Love this.