Sunday 11 March 2012

cemetery





I'm wearing sunglasses everyday as the sun and snow are so bright!













Pictures from my wee adventure at the cemetery. I might be a bit bonkers because I love cemeteries! There's just something mysterious and beautiful about them. And the older the cemetery (or graveyard), the more interesting they are. Also, I didn't know that it's a graveyard when it's in the church's grounds and a cemetery when it's separate from the church. This cemetery looks more like a forest right now, as the snow covers most of the gravestones. There's still a huge amount of snow here, but hopefully it'll melt away soonish. At least there's been a lot of sunshine today!
SHARE:

6 comments

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

very beautiful pictures

Jada said...

cemeteries are really interesting to me too. These are beautiful pictures, especially with the snow!

Minestrone Soup For the Teenage Soul

Sophie Isobel said...

Pretty pictures, I love snow! I like your sunnies too :) x

Lola said...

I've never been to one but they do seem other-worldly. Love your heart shaped glasses and i'm envious of the snow! X

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very pretty pictures! I kind of love cemeteries too... sort of weird but whatevs!

Laura Jones said...

Lisa - thank you, lovely! x

Jada - they really are interesting, aren't they! and thank you, dear! x

Sophie Isobel - thank you, doll! :) x

Lola - thank you, sweetie! you shouldn't be envious, the snow looks pretty but after months and months i just wish spring would finally come:-) x

Krysten - thank you, darling! good to know i'm not the only weird one, haha! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig