Wednesday 30 December 2020

tallinn in winter

Last December my mum's Christmas gift for myself and my sister was a little trip to Tallinn and I only got around to going through the photos a year later. Which is good in a way since I definitely haven't travelled anywhere this year but can still share some travel pictures with these. It had been well over 10 years since my last time in Estonia and now I want to go back and visit more often. Tallinn is a beautiful city with pastel houses, medieval architecture and lots to do and see.

We took the boat in the morning and got back to Helsinki in the evening, but this still left a lot of time for walking around, eating marzipan, seeing gingerbread sculptures and the Christmas markets (it was Christmastime so most of the activities were Christmassy!). On my next visit I might write a more detailed guide as to what to see and do, but for now here's just a lot of photos! I've now been in late summer and early winter and when it is reasonable to travel again would love to go maybe in spring as well next. So, I obviously do recommend a trip to Tallinn (or other parts of Estonia!)!
























SHARE:

1 comment

ignatiuslab said...

Amazing! I know nothing about traveling all over the country, what a wonderful looking place to explore.

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig